Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 19 December 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Festival of Tomorrow (referred to as either " Festival of Tomorrow", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the Festival of Tomorrow, delivered by RGH New Elements Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12140993 whose registered address is at 9 The Broadway, Swindon, United Kingdom, SN25 3BN
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and RGH New Elements regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Festival of Tomorrow, accessible from https://www.festivaloftomorrow.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or Festival of Tomorrow, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Festival of Tomorrow. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Admission to the Festival and Event Tickets
When you register for a ticket for the Festival of Tomorrow you agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned, and are valid on the date/time specified only.
- Tickets can only be exchanged or refunded in the case of a cancelled performance.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- For safety, children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a ticket holder aged 16 or over. Everyone over the age of 12 months is allocated a seat and requires a ticket, while babies in arms (12 months and under) do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times. Festival of Tomorrow maintains a Safeguarding Policy but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children. Lost children will be taken to Reception. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
- For technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed, or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Festival of Tomorrow reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- In the event of a cancellation or closure, Festival of Tomorrow accepts no responsibility for travel, accommodation, and any other associated costs.
- Festival of Tomorrow is an inclusive organisation, and we value and respect the diversity of our visitors, communities and our colleagues. Any behaviour towards our other visitors, volunteers or exhibitors which contradicts this will not be tolerated, and visitors will be asked to leave.
- Festival of Tomorrow reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove any visitor.
- Festival of Tomorrow accepts no responsibility for any personal property. Lost property may be handed to venue staff or volunteers and enquiries can be made at the Festival’s Reception. Items will be kept for a period of 14 days following the last day of the Festival after which time it will be disposed of.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only.
General Terms and Conditions
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Festival of Tomorrow.
Festival of Tomorrow has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Festival of Tomorrow shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Copyright and Our website
The text and images contained in this website belong to Festival of Tomorrow and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of this text and images for personal use only and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action or breach of copyright.
No part of this site may be reproduced by any process without written permission Festival of Tomorrow.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Festival of Tomorrow or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if Festival of Tomorrow or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Festival of Tomorrow.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.